Monday, October 24, 2011

Bright Bazaar

I love discovering new blogs! Bright Bazaar provides tons and tons of of enjoyment and inspiration in a segment called Home Tour here's a Cosy 40 SqM Swedish Apartment.

View from the table in the kitchen.
Pretty Storage


Love the veggies and the bowl and the chandelier.

Love the table!

This kitchen seems huge!

Notice the sink is sideways?

I've bought these handles I can't wait to install them and paint my kitchen WHITE.

Cozy and I love those storage drawers.

Here's another inspiration Home Tour called Scandinavian Brights.

I love faded paint!

I love white floors!

OH MAN just last week I picked an electrical wire spool out of the garbage but mine is small so I will be making a cake stand with it not a coffee table but I love this idea of recycling these. They also make a very nifty practice for circus tricks my daughter went to circus school and learned to walk on them.

These stairs are going in my "IDEAS" file too.

Just can't get enough!

Old windows never pass them up in the garbage either
CABINETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment