Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank you Shabby Chic!

Re-posted from RoomPolish
When I read the description of the photo above: "OK secret's out people! I love whites, I love an elegant dose of shabby (oxymoron?), I love blues, and oh yes anything that screams feminine. I think this does." from Mary over at RoomPolish I thought wow I have a design soul mate! 

 Re-posted from RoomPolish

I even have this same exact picture of puddled curtains in my folder of inspiring pictures!

I love sheer curtains for this!

 I also love white, shabby, dreamy, feminine, airy, light blues and other pastels...


...and I thought thank you Rachel Ashwell for coining the phrase "Shabby chic"!

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic

Now we don't have to explain how we love country mixed with airy feminine...bla bla bla... because you gave it a name.



No comments:

Post a Comment