Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blue and white kitchen cupboards


At the end of January I wrote a post about how inpired I was by the light in my kitchen.



I could not credit alot of these photos because I 've had them in a folder on my computer for a while now for my own inspiration. Please if you know where they come from let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.


I love how the light is giving this photo a pink glow.

Since then I have been pondering all of the things that I could do to make the kitchen beautiful and functional. 



I looked through my folder of inspirational pictures and I noticed a trend with kitchens that I love.




Diamond Baratta
 I love blue and white kitchens all kinds!


I love this island!




Black and white floors, blue and white cupboards and the EXACT same handles that I bought for our kitchen "S". Do you like it?








Look at how simple the storage is here but just well appointed! I hope I inspired you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment