Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Workspaces

This post is inspired by 1 Funky woman a fellow blogger who mentionned she will be re-doing her workspace soon. Check out her blog it's: "Where smiles beat frowns, crazy trumps stale and laughter is best LOUD!" I promise you that you'll enjoy her stories about her kids she reminds me of a modern Erma Bombeck!



 



 I love that Mademoiselle chair.



 Awesome to see more Black and Spiro inspiration visit Absolutely Beautiful Things and check out the amazing tutu desk in my previous post about Anna Spiro. 

Black and Spiro


 I love how any beautiful piece of fabric on a functional desk with some glass to hold it in place can be the focal point of the office.

Black and Spiro
 
I love this quirky studio!



I love this desk two people could work here!




I love the use of the jars .



I love jars for storage and they're pretty and useful. I'll have more about jars in another post coming soon but since this is about workspaces and I quilt here is an ingenious jar "sewing kit"



More useful recycling wooden crates look at these wooden crates turned into cool functional bookshelves.



I love this desk and the brilliant way the bulletin boards are framed!




I love the color and decorative features in this workspace!






If you're inspired by the trees and want to see a great studio check out mondocherry





Maybe everyone is spring cleaning because I saw another post on workspaces on Desire to Decorate. This gave me an idea! Do you have a cubicle workspace? Let's revolutionize our cubes! Pass this on to your friends and send me the pictures! I'll post them and the person with the most compliments on their photo will win a prize!









This is my favorite one! Take those books off the table and give me that desk and I'll work there! I love that space!!! I adore bold colors! I'm inspired and I hope I inspired you too.
Ada and Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Loving all thes workspaces. Mine is still a work in progress. Love the cubicle one even though I don't have a cubicle. I will definitely be passing that on to my sister who does. She feels like a hamster in a maze sitting in hers. Maybe something like this will brighten her up!

    Thanks so much for the shout out and liking my couch. How sweet you are!

    Megan

    1 Funky Woman

    ReplyDelete