Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Art Art I want you...


I like to do an Art post every Wednesday.





Crafts are a wonderful attainable form of art. I love quilting, knitting, making jewelry, taking old furniture finds and turning it into something new, gardening, papier mache and  writing a journal (I'm sure there's something I missed).


DIY Messy Whirly Balls

When someone is down I always suggest a craft because when you're busy doing one that is all you are thinking about you free your mind.

Old Frame Turned into a Tray

I really think projects and crafts can save your life or at least make it more tolerable.

Unreflective Mirror Tumblr
 If you are feeling down and need some inspiration or just happy and revving to go then go to my project inspiration board on Pinterest and choose a project you'd like to do and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment