Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ART art I want you...Janet Hill Canadian Artist

The gorgeous paintings of Ontario artist Janet Hill  reminds me of an faded photograph. I think you'll agree this is some glamorous Art. 

Pirate Jenny

Hill

Champion

General Custard

Still Life - A Wild Bunch

Giraffes

 The colors are rich and bright. The furniture evokes mid century design. There is a dreamlike quality bathed in sepia. I adore them and not only are they inspiration for interior design palettes but they evoke a kind of warm fuzziness that make me want to curl up on the couch and read with hot tea.

The Fox in the Bed

Nightshade

The Party in the Next Room


 The prints are very reasonably priced at her Etsy Shop and in my opinion a must have for a lounge room. In case you're wondering I do not get a commission I just really love these paintings they fit right in to what I want to evoke when someone comes to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment