One of her readers commented on the stack of newspapers in the corner stating that she "didn't know about those" and although I agreed that they would go into the recycling in my home... I think that maybe the messiness of the the advertisements for Anthropologie is what draws us in because they are cozy and lively. What do you think?
In a world
12 years ago







Definitely the recycling bin for me. I think some of these room look like they would be chilly.
ReplyDeleteIt's true that's why they need those beautiful blankets and pillows and rugs to keep you warm!
ReplyDeleteoh how i love anthro. was just there yesterday. my favorite thing to do is go there and flip through their amazing collection of books. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sad but as much as I love Anthropologie there isn't even ONE store in Montreal so I couldn't check out their collection of books. I'll be sure to do that whenever I am in the vicinity of a REAL store.
ReplyDelete